Sunday, June 03, 2007

A year to clear misunderstandings

A year had passed since I last spoke to API Charles Goh (Singapore) due to some misunderstanding and some things that Kenny (Simon Fong) had said, which caused a lot of division between us.

But now, many things are cleared. It took one year. Previously, it took 1 year also for me to clear misunderstandings with Kenny (half Singaporean?). And I can bet that it will take me another year to clear misunderstandings I have with Andre (yet another Singaporean).

What is it about Singapore that it always take one year to clear up misunderstandings? Year and year ago, my ex from Singapore also took one year to call me back, but I cannot possibly reconcile in the relationship because I was too hurt to do so. (Had no regrets, except that up to today I'm still not married... hahaha!)

So now, what I'm going to do is to extend my apology to Charles and then to delete all other derogatory information about him in this blog and in TwinPumpkins.com blog. I might as well just delete off TwinPumpkins blog because I'm going to let TwinPumpkins die when the site hosting expires. (Honestly I wanted to delete this blog as well as TwinPumpkins' blog if it wasn't for the Bigfoot stuff I've got in here, it's a support document for API's Malaysian Bigfoot Enigma article.)

But while I wish to extend my apology to API Charles, I still don't agree with bringing in crew for expedition in the forest reserve in search of Bigfoot. Nothing personal, I'm just quite a sentimental environmentalist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home