Thursday, June 15, 2006

About Bigfoot and Big Bird

I was re-reading an article on the Malaysian Bigfoot by Charles of the API last night and remembered that he had cited my previous posts in this blog regarding the footprints that those so-called researchers that resembled Big Bird's footprint more than Bigfoot's footprint.

And it suddenly strike me that I've deleted all my previous posts in this blog because I was not too agreeing with its contents, mostly dull and unhappy. The posts were unhappy because on one hand I was loving a man very much and happy that he loved me too, but on the other hand I was very sad because I knew I loved him a lot more than he loved me. And so, I deleted everything, even the comments I had for Bigfoot in Malaysia.

Anyway, what was meant in the article was that the footprint cast showed what resembled more of Big Bird's footprint (Sesame Street Big Bird, mind you!) rather than the footprint of that huge furry creature. Because it is somewhat triangular at the end, not rounded like what footprints should be.

Well, that's all... just a short comment on this just in case people come barging into this blog to see what I had commented on after clicking the link to this blog in Charles' article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home